FRIENDSHIP | HAVE LESS BUT THE BEST

One of the most grateful things in my life is having the best of the best friend.

I don't have a lot of friend but i am grateful to have just of them in my life, really!!


Like the quote said "Have Less But The Best" totally agreed on that. 


Life is hard, full of disappointing things, and a lot more. But when you were surrounded by people you love, and also loves you, life can be much more beautiful, easier, and even more worth it, trust me!!!


My friends, they're different people, they don't have the same traits, personalities and a lot more. But, my point is that friends are not the same people as us, in fact the differences make us way better, because we complement each other. 


Having friends who have their own thoughts on something, have their own love languages and even have their own problems are all the best for me, i love being surrounded by them. 


I love being attached to them, being their trouble, disturbing them, crying with them, laughing on something weren't funny with them, chatting with them, gossiping (not to be imitated) with them, and if you ask yezz i love spending my whole life watching them grow and happy with their life. 


For my friends, who might be read this. 

I love you in every universe, i love you to the moon and back, i love you 3000, and i love you in every language. Thank you for being my friend, i am sorry for not being "the best" but i am trying to always be on your side, no matter what side you choose in your life.  


One of the greatest thing in my life is having you all (im not lying ✌️) 


Appreciate every friend you have because you might not get a second chance 😁😁😁


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CORETAN PERTAMA

TENTANG MENJADI DEWASA